Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Motivation Wall

Tomorrow I will start my week 4 of Ripped in 30! There was no week 4 in the 30 day shred last month! I know this is going to be tough, but I know I can do it! The fact that I can do these DVDs at my size right now, really makes me believe that attitude and determination are everything. I could easily have used the excuse that they're too hard and I'm too big. However, I do what I can and modify when I need to. I always tell myself that I will get there one day. What I can't do today, I will be able to do tomorrow. Tony Horton says, "Do your best and forget the rest." I have a motivation wall and that is the central theme that has helped me achieve so much. My motivation wall has that quote from Tony Horton, my current goal, my work out schedule for the month and other motivational quotes. Every day I put an X through the work out for the day. It seems small, but it helps a lot. This is the schedule I have for this month:




I love splitting up the week with the rest day. Sundays work best for me and I would definitely recommend keeping the rest day as consistent as possible. Working out more than 6 days a weeks is tough. By the time my rest day comes around, it definitely feels needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment